Friday, January 15, 2016

Inactivity, and if we should close the server

I'll start by saying that Ion checks out the server logs pretty often, and so he sees that people do come on, but not often at the same time. Do you guys just play alone for a while, and then leave until you can next come on? Are you playing different games, or find other servers to just be better? (Especially due to more players on other servers.) Whatever the reason we'd like to get a tally of who does and doesn't play on the server anymore before seriously considering closing the server. We'll leave this notice up for a few weeks or more depending on if we get any responses.

Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I don't really play Minecraft anymore. I recently purchased a number of Steam games and have been playing them occasionally, but schoolwork has been distracting to me.

    If the server does close, what will the IN do? I hate to suggest that you continue to pay to keep it open, especially since it seems dead 24/7. Do we decide to let the IN die and move on? Do we create a Skype group or something where we can occasionally reminisce before letting it die? Move to a different game?

    It's been fun, regardless. We are (I think the only?) LU related group that technically still exists.

    -Satlmd

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could always try going public, or introducing our server on a forum somewhere (maybe even find other LU groups to communicate with?). A Skype group would be nice.
    Either way we do this, I've had a good time.

    ~Jedi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend that we stay friends on Steam. I don't play minecraft anymore and wanted Dawnstar to be the pinnacle of my Minecraft building capabilities. I am proud of how it turned out. Thank you, all of you. You made a kid like me grow in a Universe I did not think I had the capability to cope with (the english language). I had a lovely time with you folks. I really hope you know that. I will be very active on Steam, so holler at me anytime you want to chat. I will be waiting.

    Remember, dearest friends and fellow lego lovers, Imagination never ends.

    -Vicotaco, the IN bodyguard and upholder of ImagineMan's spirit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is currently turned off. Have fun commenting!