Sunday, June 16, 2013

Donations

If you notice, in the list of pages, a new donate page has been set up. Unlike the temporary one before, this one works! I got a bank account so you can now donate to the server. The page tells you everything you need to know.
I would like to ask for some donations right now. On June 25th is our next payment which will be about $10. While adsense has been very successful, I do not receive my payments until it reaches the threshold of $100. Reaching that threshold will take about 3-4 months; we currently have received only about $7. So right now, there is no money to pay for the next month. I know the server is a mess, but a small donation would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is currently turned off. Have fun commenting!