Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Revamping the Forum

When you go onto the Forum, you will see that I have started working on it, making it more organized. It isn't finished, but if you could, instead of posting in the Archive, post in the correct sub-forum. The Archive is where all the old posts are, and while it says it is Read-Only, it isn't yet, but it would help with the transition if you didn't post there.
I would also appreciate some help, so if any of you want to apply as moderators, please do. You can then help me organize the forum and set up some of the rules. Later on you can make sure people stay on topic and ban bad users, etc. However, understand that I won't accept all applications or then we would have too many moderators.
If you aren't accepted or don't want to be a moderator, I would appreciate your advice on how the forum should be set up. Your advice is very helpful.

Thanks again guys that you have made this team great. I am going to work really hard to prepare the server for 1.7. Just remember to tell me what you want or I won't know!

--
ImagineMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is currently turned off. Have fun commenting!